Immunity Shield: boost your defence
In order to get healthy and stay healthy, you need to wake up, boost and support your immune system.
One of the golden rules of natural healing is that you need to super charge your immune system. There are many effective herbs in this formula but the main herb in this formula is Echinacea. Why? Because it works, first time, every time, all the time. Echinacea's power and effectiveness has made it the number one herb sold worldwide. Immunity Shield uses the strongest, most powerful and effective, (and most expensive) echinacea species available. Certified organic Echinacea angustifolia.
Immunity Shield is the best herbal offensive and protection to help you build a powerful and strong immune system.
- Protect and Defend: ; Echinacea Angustifolia*, Goji Berry*, Rosehip*, Monk fruit, Echinacea Purpurea*, Astragalus*, Elderberry*, Elder flower*, Licorice root*, Olive Leaf*, Calendula*, Oregano*, Cat’s Claw
- Clear, Open and Dry: Peppermint*, Thyme*, Kola Nut, Fennel*
- Relief and Decongest: Elecampane, Yerba Santa, Pleurisy root^, Desert Sage, Yarrow*
- Fight and Defeat: Horse radish*, Cayenne*, Garlic*, Onion*, Ginger*
- Mushroom Complex: Chaga, Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, Reishi, Shiitake, Tremella, Turkey Tail, Ganoderma
*Certified Organic ^Wildcrafted
All herbs are pure, free from hidden fillers and in whole state.
Suggested Serving: 1 heaped teaspoon (3g) mixed into fresh juice or smoothie, breakfast or glass of pure water 1-3 times a day.
|Serving size (1 tbsp)||3g|
|Servings per pack||33|
|per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||55.3kJ 13.22 cal||1106kJ 264.34cal|
|Total Dietary Fibre||2g||39.9g|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||<0.01g||0.2g|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||<0.02g||0.4g|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||<0.02g||0.3g|
|Trans Fatty Acids||<0.01g||<0.1g|
For specific herb contraindications, see our detailed herb information site.
Happy Herb Co provides referenced information for educational purposes only, and does not make any therapeutic claims for any of their products.
Please seek advice from a healthcare provider if you wish to use herbs for therapeutic purposes.