This high frequency Flower Essence blend centres the emotions, calms the nervous system and grounds the body. Filled with calming Plant Medicines to assist in protection of your energy field, Grounding Essence aligns with Akashic Myst for a balancing tonic in times of stress.
GUIDING ATTRIBUTE ~ Grounding
- Supports a calm, centered strength for full body intelligence
- Red Cactus activates Base Chakra for resilience, stimulants change
- Comfrey encourages feelings of safety in the body in times of growth
- Tobacco clears and protects energy field. brings chaos into clarity
- Grounds your physical vessel, easing anxiety, returning joy to the heart
- Mimosa assists in re-establishing connection to ancestral roots
- Mushroom supports balance, soothes the nervous system
We ❤️ Grounding Essence anytime we feel fragmented or stressed, to calm and centre.
We ❤️ using Grounding Essence before bed to dive deep into our body awareness. It works beautifully with the earthy scents of Akashic to calm before sleep and activate the dream state.
❤️❤️❤️ Grounding Essence is an 'energetic match' to Akashic Myst
Held together in the sweet nectar of: Love, Biodynamic Flower Essences in Wild Spring Water, Gemstone Essences, Organic Vodka, 24K Gold Ormus
Flower Essences Comfrey ~ Mimosa ~ Eyelash Orchid ~ Cactus Orchid ~ Dream Herb ~ Mushroom ~ Blue Lily ~ Tobacco
Gemstone Essences Shungite ~ Clear Quartz Vogel ~ Moldivite
* NOTE: there is no plant material in this essence.
Suggested Serve: 7 drops under tongue (morning & night and before meditation) to calm and centre the body.
Pureheart Alchemy Essences are high-vibrational Flower Essence blends combining the Master-Teacher plants with healing frequency. Designed to be taken internally, they are the perfect tools for awakening consciousness and expanding awareness.
These essences support you to:
~ prepare your consciousness for meditation & ritual
~ activate and open your chakras
~ fine tune your energetic state
~ shift blocks in your Aura
~ raise your frequency
Not for children, or to be taken during pregnancy.
For specific herb contraindications, see our detailed herb information site.
Happy Herb Co provides referenced information for educational purposes only, and does not make any therapeutic claims for any of their products.
Please seek advice from a healthcare provider if you wish to use herbs for therapeutic purposes.